"Creating an economically inclusive economy"
Vision - To be a leading provider of financial literacy and SMME and co-operatives business developmental support in South Africa and beyond.
Mission - To provide affordable, well-re- searched, valuable, informative and quality services.
Objective - NFLA’S ultimate objective is to be a one-stop shop with regards to information about financial literacy and small business developmental support.
- On-going consumer financial education using various informative platforms
- Ongoing women and youth support especially in rural communities
- Continuous development and support of Co-operatives and SMMEs
- Equal access to financial literacy information for different customer target segment groups.
- Promotion of handholding SMME sector in South Africa by providing necessary support and mentorship that result in sustainable businesses thus increased economic growth.
We are driven by the following values:
• Respect and caring for others
• Service excellence
Best Elementor Addons Plugin.
Building our Network
NFLA builds its network of SMMEs by hosting roadshows, entrepreneurship and financial literacy dialogues.
NFLA chairperson receives Gauteng Premier Makhura’s youth excellence award in economic development.
SMME Support Programme Launch
NFLA launches its Procurement and Investment Readiness Programme (PIRP) which has thus far benefited over 1000 SMMEs and Cooperatives.
YES Implementing partner
NFLA becomes YES’s implementing partner focusing on placing youth with SMMEs
NFLA partners with like-minded organisations to drive women SME development and digital skills for youth focusing in rural areas.
Collaboration with the Research Institution
NFLA collaborates with Research institutions to conduct SMME development research which aims to provide insights on improving NFLA’s interventions.
In our quest to achieve our vision we have served thousands of people and made an impact a lot more lives.